’04 Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman 2000LT
Location: Deale, MD
Model: Cape Fisherman 2000 Light Tackle Edition
Power: Yamaha F150 (515 hrs)
Trailer: Loadrite tandem axle roller trailer (galvanized)
- 42mph at wide-open-throttle
- 4.5 miles per gallon at 3500rpms (~25mph)
- 4 miles per gallon at 4000rpms (~30mph)
- Yamaha performance bulletin: http://www.yamaha-mo...tcf-f150txr.pdf
- Livewell (in front of console)
- Raw water wash down
- Fishfinder (Raymarine DS500X)
- GPS (Garmin GPSmap 172C)
- Trim tabs (Lenco)
- Dual batteries
- Hydraulic steering (Teleflex SeaStar)
- Pop-up cleats and bow light
- Under-gunnel rod racks (3 rods on each side)
- Console rod holders (3 spinning/trolling, 1 fly)
- Leaning post rod holders (4)
- Bimini top (stainless steel, gray sunbrella fabric)
- Tackle storage drawers in console
- 57gal fuel capacity
- Full boat cover + console cover
- Includes spare prop (brand new OEM)
- Trailer has hydraulic disc brakes (4)
This model was designed specifically for light tackle and fly fishing, but it also works perfectly well for trolling. It’s fuel efficient yet seaworthy. I’ve been extremely pleased with this boat but am upgrading to a 25 footer.
Both the boat and trailer are clean and well-maintained, with everything in good working condition. The bimini top was installed in spring 2011. It collapses down and out of the way when not in use.
The boat has been stored either on the trailer (covered) or in an enclosed boatel, except for one season in a slip. The bottom paint (light gray, ablative) is gradually wearing off.
I’m including several pictures in this post (below). You can see dozens more at this link:
I’m happy to answer questions. Thanks for looking.