Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Miami

We all see it and wish that it would not go on. Any normal person looking at most of this thinks how pathetic and lack of substance of any contribution. In all reality who cares what happened somewhere else. But to air out on another form? It is truly obvious that some of you don't like each other, exchange each other emails and move on and leave the rest out of it. Grown MEN! I hate to see how you treat your children or grandchildren. You want to come get some, I live in Texarkana Tx we can meet right after school by the swing set Most here have no idea what this feud is about including myself . News FLASH we truly don't care and just want it gone. or take it to the next level amongst yourself privately.But then I guess you could not PM each other saying look what I told him, or look what he said, she said