Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Miami

I haven't flown to Florida in recent years, I usually drive because I stay for an extended period but I took a quick trip down last week, rented a car at MIA and left for the Keys.When I drive I always bypass Miami on the way and after this trip I will continue to do so. Ill mannered inconsiderate folks, non-English speaking is commonplace and if they are speaking English you can't understand them, surly service personnel and the Third World style of driving all contribute to Miami, once a beautiful, vibrant city, now being a dump. Those @#$%^&* Haitian cab drivers have no regard for any traffic rules and police presence is sketchy at best and.....I guess you get the picture.

It's really a shame, I remember going there in the mid 50's and early 60's and even up to 20 years ago. Quite a contrast now!2261_high.gif

Edited by Joe Mc 44

I haven't flown to Florida in recent years, I usually drive because I stay for an extended period but I took a quick trip down last week, rented a car at MIA and left for the Keys.When I drive I always bypass Miami on the way and after this trip I will continue to do so. Ill mannered inconsiderate folks, non-English speaking is commonplace and if they are speaking English you can't understand them, surly service personnel and the Third World style of driving all contribute to Miami, once a beautiful, vibrant city, now being a dump. Those @#$%^&* Haitian cab drivers have no regard for any traffic rules and police presence is sketchy at best and.....I guess you get the picture.

It's really a shame, I remember going there in the mid 50's and early 60's and even up to 20 years ago. Quite a contrast now!2261_high.gif

Joe you are a racist, anti-Semitic, narrow-minded, biased, prejudiced POS. Once again you have proven yourself to be a total loser.

rolleyes.gif Oh geez! One reply and look who it is.

My personal stalker.

Here are all 45 of his posts. 98% of them are devoted to me.504_shrugging.gif

Creepy guy huh?2261_high.gif

[searchInKey]=&userMode=content]http://reelboating.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=9281&sid=c4492ad3ff381b04e9d176db0fdcca7a&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

Edited by Joe Mc 44

rolleyes.gif Oh geez! One reply and look who it is.

My personal stalker.

Here are all 45 of his posts. 98% of them are devoted to me.504_shrugging.gif

Creepy guy huh?2261_high.gif

http://reelboating.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=9281&sid=c4492ad3ff381b04e9d176db0fdcca7a&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

98% devoted to you???? Don't flatter your self. You took a few shots at me claiming I am some body who I'm not and posted something over at the "other site" about a knot head. Then you took a shot at me about Red Snapper in Reedsport, Took another shot at me for changing my location claiming that I'm some body who you think I am but are wrong. Oh yeah, and you sent me 2 nasty PM's too.

On this thread I simply responded to your hate filled rant against minorities. Where in my 45 posts so far have I espoused hatred towards minorities?

Wiley, just wondering, do you condone hate speech against minorities on this site?

pbr aka harry aka travis from Block Island, Sugarloaf, Reedsport and now Panama is as his M.O calling for me to be banned by portraying the OP as a racist rant when in fact it was an accurate observation.

The "other site"??? He just proved who he is.laugh.png

Now with his 46th post he has upped his stalking percentile to 99%laugh.png

Edited by Joe Mc 44