Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

hello from the Turks and Caicos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Gringo, La Gringa. I am an avid reader of your Blog. Gringo, I also want to thank you for the technical information about the inner workings of editing and adding pictures to Blog.com. You inspired me to start a Blog to keep family and friends up on my fishing and boating antics.

You guys need to spend some time learning bottom fishing off the reef. There has to be some snapper and grouper outside of the reef. :239_fishing:

Hey there Gringo, La Gringa. I am an avid reader of your Blog. Gringo, I also want to thank you for the technical information about the inner workings of editing and adding pictures to Blog.com. You inspired me to start a Blog to keep family and friends up on my fishing and boating antics.

You guys need to spend some time learning bottom fishing off the reef. There has to be some snapper and grouper outside of the reef. :239_fishing:

Hi Mr Pat! Thanks for all the great comments you've posted.

I've bottom fished on the reef here for years but prefer the open water fish like mahi, tuna and wahoo. I had a bout with ciguaterra about 11 years ago and am not anxious to repeat that experience. :1925_:

Hi Mr Pat! Thanks for all the great comments you've posted.

I've bottom fished on the reef here for years but prefer the open water fish like mahi, tuna and wahoo. I had a bout with ciguaterra about 11 years ago and am not anxious to repeat that experience. :1925_:

Oh, I had that once too, but I quit smoking those ciquarets. Bad for your health. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

First post, thanks Wiley for the invite, I stoped reading the other site about 1 1/2 ago, I wondered what was wrong. glad to see you open another site :

Gringo, just wanted to say hi again, I've been following your blog well since the first day and look forward to your post. keep'em coming, it helps us water/sun people get though our daily grind :2403_worshipper:

I'm real interested in your thoughts on the bone fishing thingy.

IM me and I'll send you my email addy.

thanks again to Wiley for opening back up.

thanks

Danny