5 replies to this topic

#1 mmn1986

mmn1986

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:15 AM

i have a seaway 17 center console. i think the boat is a 1985. it has a 2004 Suzuki df 60 with less than 100 hours. the boat is in good condition and is rigged for fishing. it has plenty of rod holders. fish/ depth finder, floor drains, trailer, canvas bimini top. im trying to get close to 5000 for it. if anyone could tell me if i am in the ball park for asking price it would be greatly appreciated. right now i am just trying to get an idea for asking price.

Attached Thumbnails

• Seaway Boat-9.JPG

#2 Wiley

Wiley

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Thanks for posting your boat for sale on the FREE ReelBoating Classifieds.

For even further promotion, and to reach even more potential buyers, click the "f Share" button on the bottom of your forum post.
Doing so will also post your boat and brief details on Facebook with a direct link to this ad!

Posted Image
WILEY

ReelBoating.com - Quietly becoming the best forum in the Boating Community!

#3 mmn1986

mmn1986

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:46 PM

so based on the boat details provided how much would you guys sell this boat for or what you pay for this boat. im just trying to find out what kind of offers i can expect to get.

#4 allbowedup

allbowedup

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

Did you ever sell this or come up with an asking price?

#5 Jetlag

Jetlag

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

If you are a member of BoatUS they have an online valuation check that could give you an idea of what it is worth. You may also want to look for similar boats for sale on sites like Yachtworld.com or Boattrader.com to see what they are asking. Remember that just like anything else for sale it is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Best of luck to you!

#6 Tjtheboater95

Tjtheboater95

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hi, I was wondering if you still had any information about the Seaway 17 because I have the same boat. I bought this boat two years ago and have been trying to find information about it, but nothing much will come up. The capacity plate has been taken off before I bought it so I don't have a clue to what the max HP is. If anyone can help me with any kind of info, I think it is around the year 1987 if that helps, that'll be great,
Thanks,
Tj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users