Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

FL gulf coast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering how many of us on here were fl gulf coasters? This multi. State forum should work out alright. I. Thought it would be too large an area at first but the more people we have to join in and answer each others questions the better!!

Welcome!!

Stayin' afloat in Homosassa here. :605_thumbs_up: Not too much boating in the land of oyster beds though.

Don

Live in Central Florida but weekend in Homosassa during the summer or whenever I feel like it. As soon as my daughter gets done with Volleyball I'll be back over to try and find some good grouper rocks. I had a gps malfunction and lost my numbers. Next time I'll have a back up.

I'm looking at it as a opportunity. I'm going to fill the cooler up with beer, throw out some stretch 25's and make a weekend out of it. If I find some good rocks that's fine. Worst case scenario is I get to troll around and drink beer.

work on getting TooReel some new GPS number's!!! :1992_beer_cheer::1992_beer_cheer::1992_beer_cheer::605_thumbs_up::605_thumbs_up: