Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

new ad

HA! I think I know what happened. Goof by IB programmers.

HA! Let them figure it out. Has nothing to do with me.

Freudian maybe?

:rb-rules:

What is rather odd is that I haven't been able to get on THT all day. Anybody else around Tampa/St. Pete having issues? Brighthouse/Roadrunner...

This is what's on THT....

A lot of people are reporting problems logging on after the site went down on Friday. The tech folks are working on the problem, but we have not been able to get any real answer as to what it takes to fix it. There are people who can log on using a wireless connection, but not a wired one and others who can only log on with things like an iphone.

All I know is that the techs are working the problem and it seems to be worse for people who are using Comcast.

Mod 4

Forum Administrator