Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hey Travis!

Oh Looky, Another Threatening PM I recieved from Joe McAngry;

"How cute Travis, trying to get me banned are ya? All one has to do is check your content and we'll see who gets banned. Actually I'm glad you posted that PM. You showed yourself for the nitwit that you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: You better stick with your pbr persona over where you can chortle with your goombahs.I'll have no more to do with you online here. You want to perpetuate it by posting PM's. Go right ahead. "

I once had a guy who worked for me who felt picked on and persecuted in an unjustified manner. The truth of the matter was that he was roundly disliked due to the manner in which he treated the ppl with whom he was supposed to work. His condescending and generally-assholeish attitude, one wherein he projected an un-earned superiority to those with whom he interacted was the alpha and omega of his problem. The problem was that he refused to look in the mirror and consider that maybe, just mmaybe, it was the way he presented things that made him nearly universally despised by those around him. It was sad to see that it was his actions/words/attitude that ultimately made him useless to the company and I fired him. I pitied him in an odd way but, as is so often the case in these situations, he brought it on himself. At the end of the day, it was addition by subtraction...

CMP

Edited by CMP

I once had a guy who worked for me who felt picked on and persecuted in an unjustified manner. The truth of the matter was that he was roundly disliked due to the manner in which he treated the ppl with whom he was supposed to work. His condescending and generally-assholeish attitude, one wherein he projected an un-earned superiority to those with whom he interacted was the alpha and omega of his problem. The problem was that he refused to look in the mirror and consider that maybe, just mmaybe, it was the way he presented things that made him nearly universally despised by those around him. It was sad to see that it was his actions/words/attitude that ultimately made him useless to the company and I fired him. I pitied him in an odd way but, as is so often the case in these situations, he brought it on himself. At the end of the day, it was addition by subtraction...

CMP

Joey, do I have to spell it out fer ya?

:2261_high: