Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Banned...Well, Damn!

I smell a restroom attendant.

So how's the sustainability business Davie?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Take it back to the bilge. What, you follow each other around? :504_shrugging: :504_shrugging:

I'm not allowed there. :504_shrugging:

Joey,

You Pm'd me from here regarding the other site. You might want to go take a look.

I'm just posting my message here to prove who and what you are. I only want everyone to honestly know what you are here on RB.

Maybe someone from here is helping you out? :504_shrugging: I wouldn't want to get caught doing it only to drag you both down to the bottom.:1925_:

:D

I smell a restroom attendant.

So how's the sustainability business Davie?

Who?

Oh must be my mistake.

I thought you went by the name of Dave M, worked for a life sciences company, name begins with M, I even thought I have a handsome pic of you.

But since you say it's not you then obviously I have all that totally wrong.

Though if you could just confirm that, because I don't believe in sharing forum members personal stuff on any site. If it is you I will mind my own. If it isn't I will own up to my silly mistake and post who I thought you were for a laugh.