Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Banned...Well, Damn!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weak very weak but better than nothing. :lol::lol::lol:

What you got?

Still hanging on to the other place because you got nothing else is what it looks like.

Here's what "I got" :lol:http://www.thehulltruth.com/bilge/350287-hey-vic-34-a.html

The OP, who is worked in to a lather :2261_high: (which is obvious by his 'request') gets slapped down in post #7 :lol::lol::lol:

That's what "I got". :1121_wink:

Drawn like a moth the flame arencha there bootsie?

Joey,

Are you lonely? Looking for some action are you? Just thought I'd ask.

Lonely? Me? If you call going out fishing every chance I get down here in paradise (Florida's Keys) with a frequent stream of friends visiting from up north lonely then I am lonely. :504_shrugging:

Looking for action? Not really. I get all I want from sails, wahoo, kings, mahi,grouper, tarpon,tuna,snapper, barracuda,sharks etc.

Thanks for your concern though. :1121_wink:

Oh btw did Vic 34 ever comply with your 'request'?

Edited by Joe Mc 44

Joey,

Are you lonely? Looking for some action are you? Just thought I'd ask.

Lonely? Me? If you call going out fishing every chance I get down here in paradise (Florida's Keys) with a frequent stream of friends visiting from up north lonely then I am lonely. :504_shrugging:

Looking for action? Not really. I get all I want from sails, wahoo, kings, mahi,grouper, tarpon,tuna,snapper, barracuda,sharks etc.

Thanks for your concern though. :1121_wink:

Oh btw did Vic 34 ever comply with your 'request'?

The Keys is a perfect place for you to hang out. Keeps you out of P town and rest areas.

Not only did she not comply with a showing... He's nowhere to be seen as of yet. Who you going to post as next?