Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Banned...Well, Damn!

You guys know me, I've spent many a day in Band Camp...

Childish BS, but sometimes some people get the best of us that have some gray matter in between ours ears... :1121_wink: :1121_wink:

Edited by seabob4

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn Bob, you are one of the best and most helpful there was. What did you do to get the ban?

Mob,

Not banned currently, I watch my p's and q's these days. Usually about chit that pissed me off to an extent where I let my mouth get the better of me. I appreciate the compliment! :1992_beer_cheer:

So now, it is REALLY time to wake up this site!!! :605_thumbs_up:

Hey Seabob, I just noticed that you live in WW. My family and I spent a week down there in early April, we had a great time. They are all ready to go back. That river is beautiful.

Hey Seabob, I just noticed that you live in WW. My family and I spent a week down there in early April, we had a great time. They are all ready to go back. That river is beautiful.

It is pretty, I've got a good supplier in Hernando Beach, if you head back this way, check out Aripeka, just south of Hernando, great little town, down think time has touched it in years. Here's a pic of the General store bait shop that has been there forever...

100_0011.jpg

Love it when time stands still in places.

Tim,

See where that truck is? A bridge is just forward of it, dinky little thing spanning the inlet from the gulf. Aripeka straddles the Hernando/Pasco county line, and in all the times I've been there (A LOT!!), I have never seen a deputy sheriff from either county...people sit with their coolers of beer on Sat morn/aft drinking beer, and nobody gives a rat's ass...

Bur some local lawyer did find out it's a neat place to live. On the north end of town, across from the marshes...

100_0014.jpg

Just south of that home...

100_0009.jpg

Nice redfish nursery...