Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

2hrs later

Welcome. You will find that the traffic moves a bit slower here than at other boating/fishing sites. That is not necessarily a bad thing, it just means that sometimes information comes a little more slowly. The one thing I believe you will find here is that folks tend to be friendly and helpful. I have yet to find the sarcastic, caustic comments you find on some other sites. I am not being critical of any other sites because I frequent them as well, just saying the folks here tend to be more laid-back. Anyway, welcome. Enjoy and feel free to participate, contribute or just sit back and read.

Welcome. You will find that the traffic moves a bit slower here than at other boating/fishing sites. That is not necessarily a bad thing, it just means that sometimes information comes a little more slowly. The one thing I believe you will find here is that folks tend to be friendly and helpful. I have yet to find the sarcastic, caustic comments you find on some other sites. I am not being critical of any other sites because I frequent them as well, just saying the folks here tend to be more laid-back. Anyway, welcome. Enjoy and feel free to participate, contribute or just sit back and read.

Don't listen to the rubbish that DF spouts, he hasn't a clue what he is saying - and he is a Liberal-Conservative as well!

:)

Yup. Even if the bankrupt builder from Rhode Island changes his mind I wouldn't grace the site until they can his arse as a moderator.

Guy thinks the site belongs to him.

Yup. Even if the bankrupt builder from Rhode Island changes his mind I wouldn't grace the site until they can his arse as a moderator.

Guy thinks the site belongs to him.

Which Mod? I had to apologize to one to get back on...although I was already on thanks to hidemyass.com...

Alex (remember the Hewes your daddy thread?) turned me on to that.