Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

PALM BEACH BOAT SHOW DETAILS (Vendors, contact me!)

How do you go about getting a test ride on one of the boats at the palm beach show. In the market for a 36 and would like to compare the invincible to the yellowfin.

I would take a look at the Bluewater 355 also. An awesome riding and well layed out boat in the size your looking at. I'd be willing to bet at a better price too.

Yep I am going to look specifically at that boat

today Friday 1pm

dg

How do you go about getting a test ride on one of the boats at the palm beach show. In the market for a 36 and would like to compare the invincible to the yellowfin.

I would take a look at the Bluewater 355 also. An awesome riding and well layed out boat in the size your looking at. I'd be willing to bet at a better price too.

today Friday 1pm

dg

Well, what did you think?

today Friday 1pm

dg

Well, what did you think?

Well it is on the short list along with two others.

pro's - finished innner linner on all boxes

Most room aft of the leaning post etc.

Finish and decking is great.

I like the continuing rising bow.

We free dive alot The integrated platform is easy to board from the side of transome as aposed to squeezing between motors at the stern.

Cons - minor stuff bow entry stem appears a little straight

Console fromt seating rounded prefer square for 3

little crap.

My biggest issue is that we dive as much as we fish so that was the problem faced with most of the other.

2nd - Invincible 36 and Seahunter 37 contender 33

getting closer