Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Seven Marine 557 HP Outboard Video

wiley

4 people actually spoke during the Press Conference. I edited it down to just include the engine announcement.

I'm sure they read the script to be sure of the accuracy of the information with all the media around.

I was so involved with my own issues and problems re Miami, I missed the presentation.

Mike Collins, the new hero at CONTENDER walked me over to the display.

I'm pretty impressed.

No, it's not a new idea at all, but,I think, done well.

I wish them luck and the financial backing required.

The former we all live.

The latter is a little harder to come by in todays world.

I hope they do well.

• 12 years later...

In 2017, Seven Marine was acquired by Volvo Penta, a subsidiary of the Volvo Group, which is a well-known manufacturer of marine and industrial engines.

After the acquisition, Seven Marine continued to operate under the Volvo Penta umbrella. The Seven Marine outboard motors, including the 557 HP model, were still available for purchase and use. The acquisition allowed Volvo Penta to expand its product portfolio and offer a broader range of marine propulsion solutions.