A Boating Community With a Fishing Problem!

Photo

WTB Small Center Console Project Boat / Hull...Mako 171, Whaler Montauk, etc.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

I am looking for a small CC to restore....15-20 ft. I would prefer something that doesn't need to be totally gutted, mainly cosmetic fixes or additions, and something that does not have a motor. Whaler15, Whaler 17, Mako 17, Sea Craft's, etc. or another make where aftermarket parts are not impossible to find. With all that said, I am open to anything interesting if the price is right.

Lunchbox

Posted Image

#2 Jassman

Jassman

Reel Active Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:boating, tubing, skiing, and fishing.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

I am looking for a small CC to restore....15-20 ft. I would prefer something that doesn't need to be totally gutted, mainly cosmetic fixes or additions, and something that does not have a motor. Whaler15, Whaler 17, Mako 17, Sea Craft's, etc. or another make where aftermarket parts are not impossible to find. With all that said, I am open to anything interesting if the price is right.

I have a blue and white 20 McKee Craft that I bought a year ago...similiar to a BW...completely redone,simply georgeous.. Ive just finished the floors in one section and a few other things, trailer has never been in the water. needs motor, rigging, seats, and cleats.. I dont know how to post pics..but my email is
Jassman69@msn.com
Thanks Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users