Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What's on your Christmas list for the boat?

So do you usually ask for boat stuff for Christmas?

I want to replace all of the flybridge chairs. It's hard to see on-line how they will look and if they will fit the existing hardware so I have asked for a single helm chair this year. If that works I'll get the other two myself.

I would also like a handheld VHF.

Who else?

So do you usually ask for boat stuff for Christmas?

I want to replace all of the flybridge chairs. It's hard to see on-line how they will look and if they will fit the existing hardware so I have asked for a single helm chair this year. If that works I'll get the other two myself.

I would also like a handheld VHF.

Who else?

New Downriggers!

Let's start with this...

Never_Say_Never.jpg

I've got no idea who's boat this is, but I took the pic in Los Suenos, Costa Rica and I like the name :D She would make a good present.

And then we need to add some accessories like these on the flying bridge...picture credit completely to JetskiBrian, who takes some nice pictures!

flybridge1.jpg

Yep, that would do me for this Christmas :D I might not live till the next one, but it would be a fine way to go :605_thumbs_up:

Edited by Cracker Larry