Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Garmin GHP-10 Auto Pilot

I have a new in the box Garmin GHP-10 Corepack auto helm. I also have the 2.0 pump. Pics available on request.

The retail on the GHP-10 is beteween $1600 to $1900 and the pump is between $900.00 to $1100.00. I am asking $1900 for both delivered and insured to your door. All offers are considered. I am needing Harley Shovelhead parts. You want to go fishing, I want to go riding. Lets Make a Deal.

Manufacturer's Part Number: 010-00705-00

The GHP 10 marine autopilot adds a whole new level of versatility to the Garmin marine line. This breakthrough unit gives power boat users an easy to use autopilot system to rely upon for auto-guided navigation.

Experience the Ease of Shadow Drive™ Technology

The GHP 10's patented Shadow Drive™ technology gives boaters the security of knowing they maintain control even when relying upon the autopilot. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, allowing the helmsman to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when a steady course is held by the helmsman.

Enjoy the Simple Interface & NMEA Connectivity

The GHP 10 is controlled using the GHC 10. This control unit communicates with the autopilot system via a NMEA 2000 bus, so autopilot heading data can easily be shared with other devices. The GHP 10's simple interface makes operation a cinche. And up to three GHC 10 controllers can be interfaced with a single GHP 10, allowing for autopilot capabilities in multiple stations on your boat.

Specifications

Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.9 " (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)

Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels

Display type: QVGA color LCD display

NMEA output: NMEA 0183 (GHC 10), NMEA 2000 (GHP 10 & GHC 10)

Supply voltage:

GPH 10: 10V to 20V

GHC 10: 7V to 32V

Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)

Requires a pump unit below

2-Liter Pump Kit

The 2-liter pump kit is for use with for most standard installations with hydraulic steering systems under 10 cubic inches.

Part Number: 010-11097-00

Edited by Da Bear