Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

lobsters

Hey boats happy holidays so what are the boat prices of the lobsters

Hi LJ

Boat is $4.00 . Some of the guys just brought some up that way on their way hunting.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

hEY THANX BOATS GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE STILL GETTING AROUND THE THT ARE DISSING VOLVOS i JUST LAUGH HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE IN GOOD HEALTH AND MAY I say you are a good man and keep up the good work!

Hi LJ

Boat is $4.00 . Some of the guys just brought some up that way on their way hunting.

hEY THANX BOATS GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE STILL GETTING AROUND THE THT ARE DISSING VOLVOS i JUST LAUGH HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE IN GOOD HEALTH AND MAY I say you are a good man and keep up the good work!

Since noibody is fixing the computerized engines... I'm not having fun with the high cost of repairs..

Just had my second repair.. which both were stupid but $650 to replace a key and $450 to tell me my neutral safty switch is bad/not even fixed. Thats another bill coming. It took 5 days for them to get to the boat. Which wouldn't start. The regular mechanic who use to fix my stuff says it don't matter. They all charge like that for the computer stuff.

Edited by boatmanalso

Hi LJ

Since noibody is fixing the computerized engines... I'm not having fun with the high cost of repairs..

Just had my second repair.. which both were stupid but $650 to replace a key and $450 to tell me my neutral safty switch is bad/not even fixed. Thats another bill coming. It took 5 days for them to get to the boat. Which wouldn't start. The regular mechanic who use to fix my stuff says it don't matter. They all charge like that for the computer stuff.

Sorry to here that I just posted that your holiday greetings to the boys. Say we must come to gether on this computerized diesels mine is mech. but in the future new will be comp. is there a reader that will scan the motor if so how much and were we can get it. I will do my part to see if available stay safe

Hi LJ

Sorry to here that I just posted that your holiday greetings to the boys. Say we must come to gether on this computerized diesels mine is mech. but in the future new will be comp. is there a reader that will scan the motor if so how much and were we can get it. I will do my part to see if available stay safe

I asked and Volvo won't sell the scanner unless you go to their school. Iveco sales said if I bought his engine he would send me to school. I guess I know now that was a nice offer. I did find out that Volvo EVC does give codes so I should figure out how to do that.

Hi LJ

I asked and Volvo won't sell the scanner unless you go to their school. Iveco sales said if I bought his engine he would send me to school. I guess I know now that was a nice offer. I did find out that Volvo EVC does give codes so I should figure out how to do that.

well for a waterman as your self I will do anything I can as far as the bilge how long to you get back? pbr just got back.I will get to the bottom of the code thing I wish you and yours health and wellbeing

Hi LJ

well for a waterman as your self I will do anything I can as far as the bilge how long to you get back? pbr just got back.I will get to the bottom of the code thing I wish you and yours health and wellbeing

I think I still have about 4 months left.... I musta got the record lenght for time and . That'll be a big skull and cross bones :1992_beer_cheer: