Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Highway through the Serengeti

Wow, what an adventure. How long where you there? What where the logistics ie how did you book in country? I wouldn't know where to even begin. Would you do it again if money wasn't a consideration? My eyes are wide open! More pictures please.

I was in East Africa for two weeks. I booked it through this outfit http://www.oattravel.com/ They were fabulous. Do it again? You betcha. Hope to book for next year on the Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe safari.

Had you, or any of you for that matter, taken the trip I just took I suspect you would feel as strongly as I do about the road they intend to build. Where money is concerned nothing is sacred. :angry:

Look at these magnificent animals that will be affected.

066.jpg

Edited by Joe Mc 44

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...