Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Trolling thread

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This boatmanalso guy seems to have a hard-on for menzies. Do you stalk him all day? Geez, lighten up man. It's just the internet. I read a lot here and on THT. I post when I feel I have something to add to a conversation.

I feel like you're doggin' Menz. Let it go, dude.

Just returning his favor for him doggin me... sept obviously, he can't take it. Tough is Yahoo finacal MBs. The best of the best is there. This is nothing. :1992_beer_cheer:

So we now know Boatman and Joey are ignoring each other.....what a classic....a thread where they sling crap at each other but they can't see what the other is saying! LOL :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

Joey's been doing this for so long to me I don't have to see his posts to know.... he probably is saying its for the entertainment value for YOUR benifit or something.... :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

That thread that "YOOOO HOOOO boatman that he started.... I am absolutely psychic on...Whats he saying now????