Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Trolling thread

Since there seems to be a unwritten ediquette about asking or answering questions on the internet, I'll start this thread so we can ask or answer without having a couple people giving verbal trash for replies by others for feeling they trolled. I would prefer people asking and answering. Who knows. we might learn something??? :605_thumbs_up:

Even if menzies gives his -2 cents :1946_headbanging: I'm pretty sure the 3rd grader will be annoying but just skip over his posts :1992_beer_cheer:

Edited by boatmanalso

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trolling...lurking.. why lurk all day long and not post Joey?

Today, 03:22 PMCurrently:Viewing Forum: Off The Hook!

Off The Hook! (40 posts) Joined:18-October 10Profile Views:93Last Active: Today, 04:39 PMCurrently:Viewing Profile: Joe Mc 44

99 per day)Most Active In:Off The Hook! (40 posts) Joined:18-October 10Profile Views:93Last Active: Today, 05:22 PMCurrently:Viewing Topic: airport security

Off The Hook! (40 posts) Joined:18-October 10Profile Views:105Last Active: Today, 07:07 PMCurrently:Viewing Forum: Off The Hook!

(1.98 per day)Most Active In:Off The Hook! (40 posts) Joined:18-October 10Profile Views:105Last Active: Today, 07:45 PMCurrently:Viewing Board Index

Active Posts:40 (1.98 per day)Most Active In:Off The Hook! (40 posts) Joined:18-October 10Profile Views:105Last Active: Today, 08:01 PMCurrently:Viewing Board Index

Latest Visitors

Joe Mc 44

Today, 01:01 PM

Why Menzies look all day long and not post? At your own profile??

March 09Profile Views:1,661Last Active: Today, 04:13 PM

Active Posts:421 (0.71 per day)Most Active In:Off The Hook! (302 posts) Joined:23-March 09Profile Views:1,672Last Active: Today, 08:49 PMCurrently:Viewing Board Index

421 (0.71 per day)Most Active In:Off The Hook! (302 posts) Joined:23-March 09Profile Views:1,672Last Active: Today, 08:59 PMCurrently:Viewing Board Index

71 per day)Most Active In:Off The Hook! (302 posts) Joined:23-March 09Profile Views:1,681Last Active: Today, 08:56 AMCurrently:Viewing Topic: Miner victom from Chili runs N...time stamps...euphemism euphemism Today, 11:03 AMCurrently:Viewing Profile: Menzies My Information

Member Title:Reel Active MemberAge:53 years oldBirthday:September 17, 1957

Edited by boatmanalso

I don't have a problem with Menses..oops, menzies. Never did, even on the other site. Sure, I've had problems with trolls.

Menzies isn't a problem. Jeesus, there was Captn. Jack whatsisname, the androgenous rabble rouser. The dive community. Other trolls with different screen names.

I don't have a problem with Menses..oops, menzies. Never did, even on the other site. Sure, I've had problems with trolls.

Menzies isn't a problem. Jeesus, there was Captn. Jack whatsisname, the androgenous rabble rouser. The dive community. Other trolls with different screen names.

I don't either but Menzies has a problem with it. If nobody ever replied to post there would be nothing to read. This thread is kindas embarring to menzies and joey..All thgety do is look all day but never post. How lame is that? If they didn't squalk it would be ok but its one of those goose gander things..

LOL yep... Capt Jack

Both Menz and 3rd grader proved over the last 2 days that they can't take what they dish out. Their silence speeks volumes. We all know they are here looking to see what is going on with great intrest. They just can't seem to participate in a normal mannor. Maybe when the are finished learning the finer points of actual communication in a forum they will emurge from the deeps of lurk.

ya know, I read these kinda like I look at an accident on the highway. Just gotta do it. But, do you all realize how juvinile you all appear? I've not any of you and not sure I would want to. I have met many, many other folks over the years from the net, had visits to my house, I've visited others but you would not be on any lists. Intellegint, fun, ball breaking isone thing but even at a pui level this just is really something I have to slow down to see the wreck of internet commandos acting like my 12 and 14 year old. Menses is a pain in the ass and a shit fly, but at least he has a few brain cells. Well, a few; he does own a silverton. :1121_wink:

BTW - do not grade me on my spelling - I have to be perfect at work and refuse to do so on fourms.

Have fun; give shit, take shit but grow up. Many of you know me from tht and I quit there when the kiddies came to play and the adults went home.

that said - I'll be back to look at the next internet wreck.

food-smiley-004.gif

and for those who's little pussy's hurt

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/FREEBIRD58/1928_middle_finger-3.gif