Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

airport security

Friggin' TSA couldn't find their butt with both hands. Kinda like Homeland Security.

TSA had nothing to do with it. The flight was on a Canadian airline and was never in an American airport. Totally a Canadian investigation.

Apart from that, it left from Hong kong - so it had nothing to do with Canadian security either.

Well, I'll never fly again as long as I gotta deal with the friggin' idiots at TSA. As far as I'm concerned, the airline industry has gone to hell. so the TSA escaped the blame for incompetence this time..I'm sure another reason will pop up any minute...............

Well, I'll never fly again as long as I gotta deal with the friggin' idiots at TSA. As far as I'm concerned, the airline industry has gone to hell. so the TSA escaped the blame for incompetence this time..I'm sure another reason will pop up any minute...............

Just because a airport security allows someone on a plane. it doesn't mean tending security is over. They are all to blame. Luckily. it was a person escaping China.

TSA has increase searches and pat downs. Already some flyers are complaining about rights. Although men pat down men and women do females... I suggest only females between the age of 26 and 40 be allowed to pat down passangers. They airlines may loose some flyers but overall passanger paticipation and attendance would probably increase. I bet people who really don't fly much would start :239_fishing: