Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

At it again

Well I am into Summer and the Lost Pearl seems to be the yacht to be on around Nashville. All has been going well and the parties just keep getting better each week. No matter how big you build your galley they will fill it up. Once I counted 22 people in the galley. Having the bands is a great asset to the boating, I don't pay them they just love to hand and party with us, or at least with the girls. I kinda have no end of bands that want to come now. (Nashville Music City) I have some parties that have so many people that I have to stay at the dock.

600_135276832.jpeg

600_135276882.jpeg

600_135277492.jpeg

600_135924302.jpeg

600_135923632.jpeg

600_135284072.jpeg

600_135284912.jpeg

No schooling, I learned the hard way. Just get in there and do it. Everything I have done over the years has been my schooling like my wood working I learned from the European cabinetry has been a big help, years of all types of welding, pluming, to me electric is like coloring by numbers. I am just one of those guys that figure things out as I go. There is almost nothing I can't do, but many things I don't like to do. Like Heat & air and Engine work. I still have to do them most of the time.

• 2 years later...