Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

At it again

What gen-set are you running? Things look great! We will be in Nash-vegas to see the house for the first time (for me anyway)Weds nite thru this weekend. If I can steal some time from the Admiral and Swabs, I'll give you a call...

CMP

Edited by CMP

What gen-set are you running? Things look great! We will be in Nash-vegas to see the house for the first time (for me anyway)Weds nite thru this weekend. If I can steal some time from the Admiral and Swabs, I'll give you a call... CMP

I have two generators a 30kw Norpro and a 7.6 Westerbeke Just give me a call @ 586--8480

• 3 weeks later...

I got my granite in, now I can put the stainless on my 48" sub zero and finish my cabinets. I like to cook there first and see what works best.

I rebuilt it in place from an old thomasville sofa that I bought in 1999

was not easy to retie all the springs but I got it done

Now things are moving fast and seeing things come together.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Yesterday I finish all the cabinet doors for the upper cabinets and most of the doors for the lower ones. My girlfriend came by today and ask why are you working on the master stateroom and not finishing the lower cabinets in the galley, I told her it was the cold coming and I wanted to seal some things in the bedroom and she tried to tell me it was my OCD. I said they both have to be done does it really matter that I make it all come together at the same time. At least Tim and Bill were working on the outside.

IMG_0059.jpg