Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Joker 41' Spy Shots

wiley

I believe at the show this boat is now called EPIC Powerboats. If I have the right boat, I was on it and it was very nice. Will find a following. Not my cup of tea being a hard core fisherman but that is not the market for this boat. I think the builder would agree that the market is the guy wanting to go fast, keep up with the Cigarettes without the hassle of supercharged engines and lower units...and add some creature comforts for the ladies.

• 12 years later...

I believe they became Epic Powerboats Epic Performance Yachts?  What I know about Epic:

1) High-Performance Center Consoles: Epic Powerboats specialized in the design and manufacturing of center console boats with a focus on high-performance capabilities. These boats are often sought after by boaters looking for speed and agility on the water.

2) Innovative Hull Designs: Epic boats were known for their innovative hull designs, including stepped hulls and performance-enhancing features that allowed for smoother rides and improved fuel efficiency.

3) Outboard-Powered: Most Epic boats were powered by outboard engines, typically featuring multiple outboard motor configurations to provide the desired level of performance.

4) Fishing and Recreational Features: Many Epic boats were equipped with fishing amenities and features, making them popular choices for anglers. These features might include fishing rod holders, baitwells, and ample storage for fishing gear. However, they were also suitable for recreational boating.

5) Customization Options: Epic Powerboats often offered customization options, allowing buyers to tailor their boats to specific preferences, whether for fishing, cruising, or watersports.

6) Range of Sizes: Epic boats came in various sizes, from smaller models suitable for day trips to larger center consoles suitable for offshore adventures.

Edited by Boatapedia