Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

New Air Conditioner - So Cool

Hi Guys,

My first Post here on the forum, I am really excited.

I have been working on my boat a Bavaria during this summer. It has been good, a lot of challenges. But one thing that was killing me was the heat inside the boat.

I am so happy that I decided to get a Marine Air Conditioner. Uhhh what a difference. I wish I had made this purchase before. Now even my back cabins are cool. That´s cool.

Just as a tip. I got a Self Contained Unit, made by Marineaire, it is a 12,000 BTU.Small enough o fit anywhere, I placed mine under the seat of my table. Just ran the electrical and water hoses and the thing started working. So quiet, wich is nice.

I got it from Alain from AAMabru here in Fort Lauderdale. They are giving lifetime warranty on the compressors wich is good. Check them out if you are looking for an ac unit.

Well I will be posting more about my boat and my recent status on my building, but I will shurely be extra confortable now that the cabin is not as an oven.

Nice forum by the way. I have being using it for quite some time but it is the first time I register and post. Sorry.

Talk to you guys later.

Regards

Fefas

i dont know whats more suspect, the lifetime warranty on the compressor (which i've never heard of in my life) or the fact that this isnt an advertisement for aamabru.... have any pictures of your install? and or the certificate from marine air that says lifetime warranty? the one in my dealer package says 2 years.....