Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

OK, ya'll can post to the forum again

Question, Wiley - -

Under the column labeled "Last Post Info" column, it used to show the Date/Time of the last post. Now it's showing some kind of funky number where the date/time used to be, like so ~~

In: OK, ya'll can post to t...

By: Guitar Picker

Whassup with that ?? :471_confused_face:

Looking great as normal.

Been sitting up in the cheep seats lately reading off my iPhone as been spending lots of time at PoPs on the island helping him as much as I can but with no Internet , He had major surgery back in Dec (3 rods,8 bolts, bone graph) and heck some days he's doing. better than I am LOL Like I tell people ...He's 78,lives on a island ,drinks like a fish and party's like a rock star! Boy I want to be just like my PoPs . Actually doesn't drink like a fish but a Bush and a pack of crackers make a great breakfast on the flats in the morning LOL .. Keep up the great work Wiley,