Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Revenge Advanced Composites (RAC) 35' Light Tackle

UPDATE! Just spoke with RAC and got them to include engines.

You can choose between twin 300hp Verados or twin 300hp Yamaha V6 Offshore's FREE with purchase of the boat!

Wiley and ReelBoating working for YOU!

:rb-rules:

Take my Invincible and I'll run this boat around South Florida for you.

Take my Invincible and I'll run this boat around South Florida for you.

???? Not quite sure how that is supposed to work for me?

Maybe, you (or anyone) could 'splain this to me...

Befuddled in Stuart. :)

Jon

You could tell all your friends you have an 'Invincible' boat. ;)

Not sure how it would work for you, but again, nice rig and best of luck in getting her sold.

Jon, beautiful boat, just out of curiosity, whats the weight of the boat unrigged compared to a similar sized hull with traditional fiberglass construction?

also, are there any projected running numbers with the twin 300's?

Thanks,

We have some that have been rigged with twin 300's and they all run in the 50-55 range.

As far as the weight is concerned, the boat pictured, fully rigged, weighs 8,800lbs on our very accurate digital scales.

The accuracy of other builders numbers and what a comparably sized and rigged boat would weigh is something I could only speculate on...

So, my speculation would be that we are about 3500 / 4000 lbs less.

What is more significant is that the speed we reach, which is about the same for other twin engined Center Consoles in that size range, is done with the RAC hull having significantly more deadrise than the other vessels.

Thanks again

Jon

• 2 months later...

did an RB member end up buying it or no? i was looking forward to hearing more about it :1992_beer_cheer:

Nope it was not a member. We are getting ready to deliver the boat this week and I am going to be at the facility for a staff meeting on Friday. The new owner had some interesting mods done and I'll get some pictures and post them if you are interested.

Jon

• 2 years later...