Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Revenge Advanced Composites (RAC) 35' Light Tackle

Allow me to introduce you to a Special ReelBoating Purchase Offer on this "must see" Epoxy Pre-Preg fishing craft - built to Military standards! Not only can you purchase this highly customized boat at a great price but the builder, RAC, is also offering the buyer (and myself) the once in a lifetime chance to also put their Semi-Wave Piercing™ Combatant Craft Military Vessel to the ultimate sea trial to test the construction quality of their crafts.

THE BOAT FOR SALE: A Brand New Fully Optioned 2010 Revenge Advanced Composites (RAC) 35' Light Tackle - $195,000

UPDATE! Just spoke with RAC and got them to include engines. You can choose between twin 300hp Verados or twin 300hp Yamaha V6 Offshore's FREE with purchase of the boat!

Grey-1-in-shop.jpgPump-Room.jpg

Grey-2-in-shop.jpgCoffin-Box.jpg

This amazing craft includes Trailer, Hardtop, Head, Custom Fish Box, Dive Door, Seating, RAC All Stainless Rigging and Plumbing, Electronics Package, Custom Cushion Package and just about every other option RAC offers, for a Special ReelBoating price of $200K! Power additional.

LOA: 35'6"

LWL: 29'4"

Beam: 10'6"

Draft: 2'0"

Transom Deadrise: 23 degrees

Displ.: (dry, w/engines) 8,800 lb.

Fuel: 425 gal.

Water: 100 gal.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS INCLUDING FULL OPTIONS LIST - SPECIFICATIONS - ADDITIONAL PHOTOS & SPECIAL OFFER

NOW - THE REELBOATING CHALLENGE:

RAC is so confident you'll be impressed by the build quality of this 35' that they have offered a "Special ReelBoating Challenge" to the buyer. A chance to sea trial (and drive) RAC's second generation Semi-Wave Piercing™ Combatant Craft (See Below). Are you up for it?

From RAC: "We know ReelBoating Members are tough - and can be tough on their boats! But our Carbon Fiber construction is so tough that we give the Navy a 10 year structural warranty on the hull against failure from military use. So the lucky buyer of the 35' Light Tackle also gets the chance to wheel this Combatant Craft and stress it to the limits beyond what your nerves can stand! If you can cause a structural issue with the hull (let's say a crack of two inches or better) you get an additional $25K off the purchase price of the 35' Light Tackle. And no, you can't put it on the rocks!"

Mod-A-SWP-1.jpg

THE BOTTOM LINE IS....

YOU BUY THIS:

Grey-1-in-shop.jpgHelm-Seating.jpg

AND WE'LL GET A CHANCE TO TRY AND BREAK THIS!

Grabbed-Frame-11c.jpgMod-A-3.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS INCLUDING FULL OPTIONS LIST - SPECIFICATIONS - ADDITIONAL PHOTOS & SPECIAL OFFER

UPDATE! Just spoke with RAC and got them to include engines. You can choose between twin 300hp Verados or twin 300hp Yamaha V6 Offshore's FREE with purchase of the boat! $40,000 value

Great looking rig. If I only had another $190,000 I'd buy one. Maybe one of the wealthier boaters on here will buy one and report in on how it performs.

Awesome looking boat. If someone were to describe it as bullet proof, they would not be exaggerating.

Here is an article from it's predecessor. I am not positive if the implementation of Kevlar still remains in this model, but I do believe it to be so!!!

http://www.yachtingmagazine.com/article/Revenge-35-Light-Tackle

The boat is epoxy pre-preg with a Kevlar-Glass hybrid fabric. So you are correct sir! as Ed McMahon used to say to Johnny...

Jon

Being as how the Memorial Day weekend is coming up, I have an idea that is focused on helping our SOF personnel who are at the "Tip of The Spear".

To do that I am upping the ante, so to speak.

To the lucky person who steps up, this is what I am committing too.

For every dollar (Max of $25K) you donate to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation : ( http://www.specialops.org ) we will reduce the price of the vessel on a dollar for dollar basis.

Please remember that your donation is tax deductible.

What do you all think about this?

Jon

FYI: SOF = Special Operations Forces

Edited by Jon Sadowsky