Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Star Tron Samples - 12 available

Guest edgewater225

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest edgewater225

This offer is now closed - all 12 samples have been spoken for.

Please do not send more PMs asking for samples

they are all gone!!!

Bill at Star brite

PM sent

Welcome to the boards!

I will gladly report back on my findings.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I received my bottle today. Thanks!

I do have a question for you. I currently have a treatment in my fuel (Fuel Medic). Since I only have one tank and obviously don't want to run completely out of fuel, will adding yours cause any problems? Let's say I run the tank down to 10 gallons or so and I fill up with about 55 gallons of fresh fuel. Any issues?

Guest edgewater225

Star Tron actually "is" a fuel, so you can add it to fuel that has been previously treated with other additives without any negative impact.

The active ingredient enzymes make up 5% of the overall solution - the balance is a petroleum distillate that acts as as carrier to get the enzymes into your fuel. Before you say "5% isn't much" keep in mind that these work on a ratio of 2000:1 and that enzymes are reactants that continue to work until they are consumed with the fuel. That is how 1 ounce of Star Tron can treat 8 gallons of fuel (the ratio goes to 1 oz per every 16 gallons for follow up treatments).

Bill

I do have a question for you. I currently have a treatment in my fuel (Fuel Medic). Since I only have one tank and obviously don't want to run completely out of fuel, will adding yours cause any problems? Let's say I run the tank down to 10 gallons or so and I fill up with about 55 gallons of fresh fuel. Any issues?

Star Tron actually "is" a fuel, so you can add it to fuel that has been previously treated with other additives without any negative impact.

The active ingredient enzymes make up 5% of the overall solution - the balance is a petroleum distillate that acts as as carrier to get the enzymes into your fuel. Before you say "5% isn't much" keep in mind that these work on a ratio of 2000:1 and that enzymes are reactants that continue to work until they are consumed with the fuel. That is how 1 ounce of Star Tron can treat 8 gallons of fuel (the ratio goes to 1 oz per every 16 gallons for follow up treatments).

Bill

Great, thanks for the info. I'll report back soon.

I received my bottle yesterday.

I always use StarTron when I put the boat away for the winter, November - March. I fill the tank adding a heavy dose of StarTron to 90 gallons of E-10 fuel and in the spring it starts and runs like I just filled it with fresh fuel. Now with all the E-10 problems I read about with clogged injectors and VST filters I'll be adding it to every tank through out the year.

Thanks Bill!!!

Edited by halfmoon