Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

The Tammy Leigh's new ride

Some will say that this is not top tier, but it looks damn good.

Baltimore Boating Center delivered this trailer in 3 days, from order to delivery. Bill did a fantastic job, and it was worth the 80 mile drive to pick it up. I called 7 places including Holley Acres; knowone would call me back.

This was a cash sale; I suppose knowone else needed the money.

BBC has a customer for life.

29203_1389711897299_1067152893_1105189_7465195_n.jpg

29203_1389709897249_1067152893_1105188_416489_n.jpg

29203_1389709137230_1067152893_1105187_6857311_n.jpg

It's the wrong ALLOY, the wheels are to small , the wench is to light, should have gotten better lights, they used the wrong wood, should have gotten bigger axles, now you need a bigger truck, they didn't grease the lug nuts, your boat is to ugly to put on that trailer, should have gotten a goose neck trailer, tires are junk......

I think I covered most of it , I'm sure others will jump in here soon .

No, Really, King that's a NICE set up , she looks REEL GOOD.

Edited by welder

• 1 month later...

Kingair.

She looks good. A little trick I do to my trailers is I mount a spare tire mount on it and on the spare tire (I run the trailer long enough to show just a little ware on the tires and swap one for the spare tire. Then I use a 1/2 inch piece of a flat tire plug (the kit you get with the handle and plug strips for the DIY guy) and superglue it on it so it looks like it's almost in the sidewall but still on the treads and I do 2 about 1/3 way between them. So this way it looks like the tires been plugged a couple times and who would steal that one they will go to another trailer on the lot and get ione. I use to tow boats a LOT when worked at the boat co and never had one stolen after I did it.

Just food for thought.

Kingair.

She looks good. A little trick I do to my trailers is I mount a spare tire mount on it and on the spare tire (I run the trailer long enough to show just a little ware on the tires and swap one for the spare tire. Then I use a 1/2 inch piece of a flat tire plug (the kit you get with the handle and plug strips for the DIY guy) and superglue it on it so it looks like it's almost in the sidewall but still on the treads and I do 2 about 1/3 way between them. So this way it looks like the tires been plugged a couple times and who would steal that one they will go to another trailer on the lot and get ione. I use to tow boats a LOT when worked at the boat co and never had one stolen after I did it.

Just food for thought.

Good idea! I like it :1946_headbanging: