Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Be carefull with kids water toys

I have seriously given up all hope for this country....I mean, did you read the comments people made under that vid? There are more than a few that actually believe that was real. ...... All is lost.

I have seriously given up all hope for this country....I mean, did you read the comments people made under that vid? There are more than a few that actually believe that was real. ...... All is lost.

[/quote

Lighten up guys, all is not lost and Don't give up hope. YES, I did read the comments! And there are more than a few that actually believe that Big foot is real. Anybody been to the movies lately? Any body here play vidio games or have children that play vidio games? They are much more intense, violent and destructive. You actually pay to see much more violence. I'm not a negitive or morbid guy. I tend look at things of this nature in a humorus light. NO! I don't condone violence in any way.

Sorry to hear you have "seriously given up all hope for this country".........Do you vote?

Can you say PhotoShop?

I apologize for those that are offended. That was not my intension.

Now, It's a nice sunny and warm day, me and Bud light are going to go Clean the money pit.

It IS real. It happened to my neighbors cousins Uncle's brother in law. Really, I swear it did. If it's on the interweb it must be real. right?

If anyone is offended by it then they need to get off the computer. Nice photoshop job or whatever you call it for video.

And just to clear it up, Big Foot does not exist. Never has, never will. People will beleive anythign these days. Everyone knows it was really just the abominable snow man with a sun tan while on a camping trip.

Can someone help me with identification of an animal. Never seen one before.

I went outside this morning and there was this strange animal in my back yard. It looked like a jack rabbit but had antlers like a antilope. Damnest thing I ever seen! It took off hopping and jumped over a 4' fence just like a antilope. Does anyone know what it could be?

I know it was real. I have proof and here is a short vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=tOiwAd-X-zo

:1121_wink::D