Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

New customer

I received a nice email from a wonderful gentleman today. Not all my customers are this polite. Below is a copy so that others might learn from his politeness.

"Hello my name is Perry Smith how are you doing today? please do you do Boat Engine Repair my 1996 GRADY-WHITE 300 Marl Mercury OX66 had an Engine problem while visit my parent in Grove land, FL, and i want the Walk around Boat tow Down to your shop in other for you to repair it...

I hope you can handle it for me. The Boat is 1996 GRADY-WHITE 300 Marl Mercury OX66 and it's presently in Sea Ranch Village FL, so it need to be tow back home or to your shop for Engine repair and according to the woman on cruise that recommend your shop to me, She said you are very perfect in handling 1996 GRADY-WHITE 300 Marl Mercury OX66 as well good in Engine repair...

Can you promise me a very good job on my 1996 GRADY-WHITE 300 Marl Mercury OX66 ok fine the Boat is (Walk around Type) a 1996 GRADY-WHITE 300 Marl Mercury OX66 and there is no insurance & warranty involved...So i will personally pay for the repair including the towing fee for the towing guy who will have it drop to your shop for the repair at a scheduled date and i will need your favor.

The favor is that i will be giving you my credit card to charge for the sum of $6000 and deduct the sum of $2000 as deposit for the repair of my Boat and send the remaining balance ($4000) to the towing guy (Private Shipper) via western union money transfer so he can deliver the Yamaha OX66 to your location. once he deliver the Boat, you can go ahead with the repair and after your service, you will have to give me the total estimation for the repair which i will take care of the balance on delivery day or on my visit to your location for inspection

Can you provide me with your further contact details. I will be needing your email address, Full Name, Fax number and Phone number for easier communication to enable us proceed on the payment which will be placed on my credit card.

Thank

Perry Smith"

:lol: :lol: :lol: