Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

LOOK UNDER THE BED!

(Memphis 3/17/2010) It appears a missing woman's body has been under a motel bed for several months hidden inside a metal frame with a mattress and box spring on top.

On January 27, Sony Millbrook was reported missing to the Memphis Police Department after she failed to pick-up her children from school.

Police were told by family members Millbrook had been staying at the Budget Inn at 1533 East Brooks Road. Motel workers said the room had been locked for lack of payment and all Millbrook's personal belongings were still inside.

A Homicide Investigator eventually went to the Budget Inn and spoke to two clerks and a security guard. The investigator was told Millbrook's items had been boxed and the room was once again being rented.

Monday, police were called to the motel room where Millbrook had stayed because of a foul odor.

Inside, Millbrook's body was found under the bed.

Police believe Millbrook was murdered.

The body was identified as Sony Millbrook and it is apparent that she was the victim of a homicide.

Police tell us the room had been rented approximately five times and cleaned by the hotel staff numerous times since January 27th."

The investigation into the murder of Sony Millbrook is ongoing and anyone with information is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers @ 528-CASH.

Early on in the investigation, Millbrook's boyfriend, LaKeith Moody, was interrogated. Moody was charged with an unrelated gun violation and is currently in Mason TN being held on a federal gun charge.

Police say Moody remains a person of interest in this case.

DUDE............DON'T LOOK UNDER THE BED !!!!!

There is BAD stuff under there, Snakes, Worms, 8 legged Critters and worst of all, MONKEYS. :2261_high:

When I was 7 years old I was awaking one night by something standing in my bedroom doorway about 3' tall[ Now keep in mind They didn't tell me and my Sister that Dad was dieing but it's like we knew and were having Night mirrors and mine was Gorillas in the closet that would come out and get me and I couldn't run away ] and as I was laying there about ready to crap all over myself , IT wobbled over to the side of my bed.

Then , in the still of the night and the darkness of my room , IT grabbed my hand that was HANGING OVER THE SIDE of the bed, I could not SCREAM, I could not move and I could barely breath.

After a [ What seemed like hours] few minutes IT let go and I never seen IT leave the room ,I had two doors to the room and only the one that was back lit was the one a stared at the rest of the night.

I told my Mom and Dad about it in the morning and they looked at me like I was nuts [ They saved me many a night from the gorillas ] and told me not to worry and that all was OK, yeah right.

WELL....

That night when everyone was home from work the neighbors came over and ask my Mom and Dad to get me and my Sister , they had some thing they wanted to ask us...

It was short and sweet , They wanted to know if we had seen their missing CHIMPANZEE .

I didn't say much except , MOM I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WAS IN MY ROOM LAST NIGHT :2261_high:

I still don't sleep with my hands hanging off of the bed, couch, chair, whatever to this day and I am now 49 years old.

Ok,

Creepy. I'm setting here reading this in a hotel room by my self late at night and just glanced over at the bed! :o What to do. There looks to be enough room under there for someone. I'm fixin to go to bed, great time to see this post!! :1898_: :1898_:

You guys are killin me!! :2261_high: :2261_high:

Anybody heard from Fishinspot in the last day????

:blink:

Ok,

Creepy. I'm setting here reading this in a hotel room by my self late at night and just glanced over at the bed! ohmy.gif What to do. There looks to be enough room under there for someone. I'm fixin to go to bed, great time to see this post!! 1898_.gif1898_.gif

You guys are killin me!! 2261_high.gif2261_high.gif

I bet you looked under the box spring before you went to bed!!!

LOL

David