Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Any Classic Seacraft fans out there?

Thanks everyone, this has been a fun boat. Chris, do you see anything on the Seacraft that looks familiar?

Please post up pics of your own or favorite Seacraft.

DDH, you need to start a Bertram thread.

LOL....of course I see something familiar. Funny part is that I was looking at the pics for a few mins before I noticed them because I was picturing myself behind the wheel. That boat is identical to mine. The only difference was that someone cut out the transom corner boxes on mine and I didn't have a T-top.

I have some pictures but they are in regular film. I need to find a way to get them on disk.

Nice boats everyone. I have a 1977 20' CC that I have grown to really love. I have always liked the looks of Sea Crafts, and my parents' neighbor had one for 30 years on the davits next door. When he finally decided to "upgrade" to a new 22' Grady, I bought the boat from him (and the davits) and moved everything next door to my parents back yard. I thought I would just fix it up a little, use it for a while then sell it but my family loves the boat and the 18 year old Yamaha is reliable as can be. We use the boat mostly inshore and I'm not much for fishing, it is a great hull & very functional for us. Removing the bowrail is the best thing I did for looks as well as for the family loading/unloading at the beach. I'll figure out this picture thing soon & post.

• 2 weeks later...
I just finished cleaning up my 1977 20 Seacraft and she is ready to put back in the water afer a good waxing, some touch up, new stereo and lights. I redid the boat at the end of 05 and she still looks pretty good! I know, I need to work on the rust stain in the last pic...

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

Nice job!!...she must do a serious "skootie-poot" w/that 200!!...I'd be out lookin' for storms so I could RUN from 'em!!... :P