Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Boat Conundrum

She loves the whole boating and camping (if you can call a 36' fifth wheel camping, more like a rolling holiday inn) thing we do. When we were searching for our new camper she was very involved and spent lots of time looking while I was busy working to pay for it.

We were pretty set on a Sailfish 2360 but the layout of the Sea Fox is really nice. Plus it has two strokes on it which is a plus in my book. I have a four strokes on my current fishing boat and pontoon boat and I liked the two strokes on my previous boats better.

It is a 25 footer so it will be a little tight for my canal/dock situation but should work. I'm negotiating now so hopefully I can bring her home soon.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She loves the whole boating and camping (if you can call a 36' fifth wheel camping, more like a rolling holiday inn) thing we do. When we were searching for our new camper she was very involved and spent lots of time looking while I was busy working to pay for it.

We were pretty set on a Sailfish 2360 but the layout of the Sea Fox is really nice. Plus it has two strokes on it which is a plus in my book. I have a four strokes on my current fishing boat and pontoon boat and I liked the two strokes on my previous boats better.

It is a 25 footer so it will be a little tight for my canal/dock situation but should work. I'm negotiating now so hopefully I can bring her home soon.

:605_thumbs_up: :605_thumbs_up:

:605_thumbs_up: :605_thumbs_up:

If it floats, buy it. If you are happy, buy it. If your admiral is happy, you better keep her happy...

Branding is not a biggie unless you are into bashing yourself... All the best!

You know, everyone here is right. 1. If the wife likes it, you can learn to like it. 2. You can't shop just on the name.

I really don't know how SeaFox originally got a bad rep, but they're pretty decent boats nowaday... and this is coming from a former BlueWater owner. Go get the boat and enjoy the hell out of it! :1992_beer_cheer: