Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

REELBOATING 3.0 HAS ARRIVED

wiley

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, Wiley! It even plays nice on my old Mac running an older version of Firefox. The pages load extremely fast and the reply window works quickly and properly (it doesn't always on other boards). The only issues I have seen are the titles of the lists on the left of the forum index page do not format correctly for me (not a big deal), the pics in the "Customs Boat" thread are HUGE, and the poster's info on the left of the posts is cut off if the post isn't long enough (that shouldn't be a problem for me, I'm wordy). Those things display the same on my Vista machine running Firefox as well, so it must not be a Mac thing.

Looks good, Wiley! It even plays nice on my old Mac running an older version of Firefox. The pages load extremely fast and the reply window works quickly and properly (it doesn't always on other boards). The only issues I have seen are the titles of the lists on the left of the forum index page do not format correctly for me (not a big deal), the pics in the "Customs Boat" thread are HUGE, and the poster's info on the left of the posts is cut off if the post isn't long enough (that shouldn't be a problem for me, I'm wordy). Those things display the same on my Vista machine running Firefox as well, so it must not be a Mac thing.

How's that little Striper doing? She looks great! Ever go over on Classic AS?

How's that little Striper doing? She looks great! Ever go over on Classic AS?

Love the boat, but wish it was a little bigger....I think that is they way a boat owner is supposed to say it, right? She is a great little boat. I haven't visited Classic Aquasport in years, my little girl wasn't anything like the older boats that most were discussing so I never really hung around.

165,How's that little Striper doing? She looks great! Ever go over on Classic AS?
Love the boat, but wish it was a little bigger....I think that is they way a boat owner is supposed to say it, right? She is a great little boat. I haven't visited Classic Aquasport in years, my little girl wasn't anything like the older boats that most were discussing so I never really hung around.

I've been doing some serious "consulting" on 175s, 200s, 225 and 245/250 Ospreys over there. Seems the "newer" are becoming the "older"...says something about my age... :1992_beer_cheer: :1992_beer_cheer:

Bob C