Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Glad to see this!

Man it is nice to see the new board. It is good to see some familier names. Myself & Brad will keep you up to date on our adventures wheather it be good or bad. Of course if you have questions you know how to get in touch with me.

Took you long enough....can't believe I showed up at nice spot before you did.... :1143_neener_neener_neener:

:605_thumbs_up:

Good Day everyone, Yea, This is going to be a fun board :605_thumbs_up:

Looking foward to the fishing and boating season. It's been a long winter. Water temp is close to being right. I reconize some from another board. I didn,t post there. but I sure learned and laughed alot

:1992_beer_cheer:

Rusty

Capt Shane,

I heard that the tuna's are going to start showing back up any time now... not sure if that's true or not b/c i heard the tuna season ended at the end of january. I love fishing, and have never caught one, and wanted to know some information about your charters. I love me some SASHIMI!!! lol. Let me know.

David

djwilliams@nc.rr.com

A few 100lb class Bluefins has been caught the last couple weeks off of Hatteras. We are seeing a few Yellowfin, Blackfin & a good Wahoo bite off of Morehead if only the wind would quit blowing.

Capt Shane,

I heard that the tuna's are going to start showing back up any time now... not sure if that's true or not b/c i heard the tuna season ended at the end of january. I love fishing, and have never caught one, and wanted to know some information about your charters. I love me some SASHIMI!!! lol. Let me know.

David

djwilliams@nc.rr.com