Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Oasis of the Seas

wiley

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1-2 nighters are shakedown cruises. My sister in law (wife's sister) works for Royal Carribean and she has been on one of the 2 night cruises.

My wife will be able to get a killer friends and family rate for a cruise once the ship has been in service for a while, maybe a year. We will be taking a cruise on that bad boy in 2010.

Shortly after we returned from a Western Med. Cruise on NCL the Oasis came over to Fla. Got my wife and I fired up for another cruise right away!

Chris do I see a RB Cruise in 2010?

Wiley:

Great picture! What an amazing vessel! Congrats on this site as well. It looks great. I was just pointed here by a fellow THT member and really like what I see so I registered.

I'll contribute some great Costa Rica fishing reports and photos, and like I have done for so many on several other forums, glaldy answer folks qiestions about having the best Costa Rica fishing and travel experiences.