Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Fort Lauderdale International Bost Show Photos

I believe the beer sales were way down. I bought much less beer than usual.....reason being......I was in and out of the show in 3 hours where I normally spend at least 6 hours there.

I suspect many people spent a lot less time there this year. I got to the show at 10 am on Saturday and I parked in the lot right next to the convention center. I recall a bunch of cars that pulled in the exact time I did were gone before I got to my truck.

Spent all day Friday there, I did not give my license to the gate keeper, I'm sort of interested in a 32-34 Cuddy but did not see anything interesting. The 32 Intrepid is a rather sparse design and I don't like a stepped boat, especially with their price tag.

Short list is the 34' SeaVee cuddy and 34' Venture Cuddy.

I know the guys at Dusky pretty good. They were sayig they sold quite a few boats.

I don't find that hard to believe, their boats give the most bang for the buck, especially in the size catagory.

And in this economy a guy that might have bought a 30 something Contender, Sea Vee, Intrepid ect might have gone Dusky so they can get on the water with a big boat at half the price.