Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Fort Lauderdale International Bost Show Photos

Great. LUDICROUS I hope you had the chance to photograph the PREDATOR 35 and similar boats.

Very sorry but I missed the 35 Predator. (if it was even there...) This was my first year for FLIBS, I had no idea of the layout and made some poor choices with my route and time management. That and this show can not be done in one day. Next year I'll do two days and cover more.

I gotta say I was dissapointed with the show this year. I went with the intention of looking at 32-35' class of center consoles with cuddy cabins.

These boats would consist of the Scarab 35, Marlago 35, Marlin 35, Intrepid 32/35, Dakota 35 ect.

Intrepid was the only one that was there. I was amazed at the lack of boats but not terribly surprised.

The convention center had half the boats as usual and there were a lot of empty slips at the Bahia Mar.

I believe the beer sales were way down. I bought much less beer than usual.....reason being......I was in and out of the show in 3 hours where I normally spend at least 6 hours there.

I suspect many people spent a lot less time there this year. I got to the show at 10 am on Saturday and I parked in the lot right next to the convention center. I recall a bunch of cars that pulled in the exact time I did were gone before I got to my truck.