Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Its offical!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, you can still do the boat thing all weekend. Just takes a little more planning and packing. This season may be a bit tough, but next season you will find that you will develop a routine and it will all be second nature.

The first year we had my son, every night, we would cruise around Wickford harbor while he had his final feeding - great memories. The boat is the best rocking chair/sleep aid ever invented for a baby.

Let me know if you have any questions as I did this only a few seasons ago.

I concur!!!! my daughter got on the boat as soon as she was 3 weeks old.

18 footer Sunbird Neptune, obviously we only trolled around the bay, but now she loves the boat and the water. I remember that there was this spot between the console and the gunwhales where you can perfectly fit the little egg type baby chair... and as soon as we start running she got sleep!!!!

Here is one at 2 month at the beer can on haulover..

emudryj-albums-my-scarab-picture39399-im

Wow thanks for all the wishes. And congrats to all you new dads and expecting dads.

Yeah.....I know the boating will go on but maybe not the 12 hour days we are used to. The good thing is that my parents live five mins away by car and 10 mins away by water. We actually pass my parents house every time we take the boat out. I am sure they will fight my wifes mom to babysit.