Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What other Forums do you Frequent?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mainly post on iboats these days, (where I started 2 and 1/2 years ago).

I tried some others like THT, (which I also liked but have not visited fer a long time), and other sites like FCB and Motor Mouths but have settled back there on ol' iboats where I started.

I also joined a very slow Glayply forum, (a boat that I own), that I will spend some more time on as the season in the NW warms up and the site picks up with the warm weather.

I werked in the securities bidness fer many years and would lurk on financial web sites like Yahoo finance et al, (which I still do fer insight into various things commin' down, [or accasionally goin' up ;) ]as I trade me own account), but the WS Firm I werked for stictly corntrolled any postin' by any and all Registered Reps so I never posted anywhere 'till iboats, after I had left the Securities bidness and started me own unrelated company.

JR

FBC...two bertram sites ,a wood carving site and now this site.......but ive been known to go surfing.

you are challenged there randall or are you going off the original tshirt design when the flags were backwards?

I also do searay club and http://www.excelforum.com when i want to feel inadequate.

I am a member of several forums, including FCB and SFC. I am hardly ever active on the other ones, just checking in from time to time or when I have a specific question I am researching. I am on forums for Sailing, Cruising, Catamarans, R/C helicopters and aerial photography, a Land Rover forum in the UK, a knee rehab group,a couple woodworking and tool sites, and now here. I am still a member of Continuous Wave, the Boston Whaler forum, a panga forum, etc. that I rarely visit. That would be question-specific. The Land Rover forum has saved my butt, with those guys talking me through a clutch replacement, etc.

I was banned for good from THT, and also from a snooty sailboating forum in the UK. They would tell you that sometimes I don't play well with others. Especially them.