Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What other Forums do you Frequent?

Well, since "From the Creator of The Hull Truth" is right there in the masthead or whatever you call it, I assume mentioning that one is acceptable.

And since we know some of the THT IB disciples are snooping here, I thought it appropriate to point out that in the fifteen months since I got banned forever from THT they have not figured out my alternate name on there. AdamT mentioned his, and they banned him again. So I am not going to mention mine.

But hey THT, I have access to all of it. And you can't figure it out. ha ha ha....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few, THT, iboats,Reel Boating BoaterEd, Boat US,Club SeaRay,Trailer Boats,Coastal Outdoors, Boat US Mfg Groups, Facebook, Myspace, there are a few others that I hit from time to time but the main ones are Club SeaRay, iboats and now Reel Boating.

Wiley,

I understand the banning of website links but I don't really think you'll lose anything by allowing them. Most of us frequent numerous sites but have our favorites where we spend the bulk of our time. If the content on this site turns out to be what most of us are hopng for it will grow and grow. you know the formula, you've done it before, no doubt you'll make this a roaring success too. Just keep out the bashers and trouble makers. Most of us don't want any part of that!

Hal