Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

yamaha F350 4 STROKE

dupre

Can anyone give me some feedback on the F350 yamaha 4 stroke. I am thinking about getting one for a new boat that I am looking at. Are they having any problems with them? Any input would greatly be appreciated !!!

Positives: Quiet, plenty of power, controls work well.

Negatives: Has had a few teething problems. Fuel economy is a little disappointing (3xF250 is noticeably more fuel efficient than 2xF350, for example)

I would not hesitate to buy a boat with them

We have not had a problem with ours and have just over 250 hours since April 08. Yes they are a little thirsty but that is a trade off on being able to push the size boats that they are hung on. Tons of torque getting on plane and also staying on plane at lower speeds.