Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

ZZZZzzzzzZZzzzz .......

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rick,

Yeah, I'm back...at work too! Beer cheers to that! We're doing better than most. A workforce of a whopping 24, and I am it as far as engineering goes. So we wear many hats, and we do what is needed to get the boats built and down the road.

The wife and I bought (outright) a really nice place just N of 50 by Mariner, so I'm not "just down the road" from you anymore. But definitely a bit closer to work.

Good to be back in "the game"!

Bob C

Wiley,

The google ad between the first and second post, is it necessary??? If it makes you money, and supports the site than by all means keep it. But it just seems like THaT other site in regards to sooooo many ads, and not enough info!

Just asking.....

David

PS... but atleast it'st cleaner than the other place, and takes up less place!!!

Edited by DJWILLIAMS