Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Introductions

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jim anderson,jimmy's marine service llc..."jawz''

cape may nj fish 2 boats a potter built 23 sea craft,and a 31 bertram...

Oh No! there goes the neighborhood! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Glad you found your way over here Bud!

ps: There will be no my Bertam is better than your (whatever boat) here, please ??? :2403_worshipper:

:239_fishing:

HI, My name is Ryan, I'm 29 and keep my boat down in Jerusalem. Own the boat with my father, and over the past 3 years we have gotten the offshore bite pretty bad to say the least. We have a 38' Henriques named "Knot Reel Teeth". Be sure to drop me a line if you are in the area, I'm on the water at least Fri-Sun every weekend.

:605_thumbs_up:

Hey All,

Lots of familiar names around here.

My name is Mark aka ReelNauti. I run a 29 Tiara Open out of Forked River NJ. I mostly do inshore fishing out of BI.

I got the boat splashed this past Saturday and had a good shakedown cruise. I hope to be able to do some fishing soon once my work schedule allows in the next few weeks.

Later,

Mark

Hey, my name is Chris, aka dbetterred.

I fish mainly Narragansett Bay and out to Block Island.

I have a Wellcraft V20, I just purchased last year so I am still getting it set up the way I would like it (never ends).

I am a transplant from Wisconsin and grew up fishing Muskie, Northern Pike and Walleye mainly. Oh, and I've fried a few perch and bluegill. :239_fishing:

So the whole saltwater thing is new to me, And I love it!

Addicted to the salt you could say.

Oh No! there goes the neighborhood! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Glad you found your way over here Bud!

ps: There will be no my Bertam is better than your (whatever boat) here, please ???

:2403_worshipper:

:239_fishing:

jose...

the bertram isn't mine anymore...sold it a few years ago...the sea craft is mine...