Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

F/S: Dive Gear

I have some dive gear that I have accumulated that I just want to get rid off. None of it has EVER been used! Buyer pays shipping, all offers considered.

-Mares Prestige Octo perfect condition: $90 obo

-Mares Rebel Octo perfect condition: $75 obo

-Mares Puck 3 computer/ gauges: Costs about $500, looking to get about $450 obo.

- Mares Puck Wrist computer: Costs about $300, looking to get about $250 obo

-I have 2 Mares Mission 1 Pressure Gauges: costs about $90, looking to get about $80 obo

- I have 2 Mares Mission 2 Gauges: costs about $200, looking for $175 obo (one of the gauges is missing a backside, this allows for a compass to be installed)

- I have 2 Oceanic Air XS 2, they do not come with an inflator hose, but most regular inflator hoses already on your gear should work. : Costs about $170, looking for about $125 obo

-I have 2 Zeagle Envoy Octos: Costs about $135, looking to get about $100 obo

-Last but not least I have two Atomic Titanium dive knifes, the straps have gone missing, but can be purchased for about $10: I would like to get about $75 obo