Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

2009 ICAST / MAATS PHOTOS

I am proud to be representing ReelBoating.com at this years ICAST/MAATS Boating & Fishing Industry Trade Show.

WHAT IS ICAST?

The International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades, better known as ICAST, is the world’s largest sportfishing trade show. The show is the cornerstone of the sportfishing industry, helping to drive sportfishing companies’ product sales year round. From buyers to media to exhibitors, ICAST annually attracts more than 7,000 members of the international sportfishing community to conduct business, network with members of the sportfishing industry and see all the latest innovations in gear and accessories.

WHAT IS MAATS?

MAATS is much more than a typical trade show - it's a highly productive business-building event that offers marine accessory manufacturers and buyers the opportunity to connect one-on-one through a combination of trade show exhibits, private buyer-supplier meetings, new product introductions, awards programs, and great networking opportunities. A vast majority of boating products will be on display.

ICAST NEW PRODUCT SHOWCASE

There is no doubt that the single most important feature for exhibitors and attendees alike is the New Product Showcase, ICAST’s flagship feature. The Showcase offers buyers and members of the media a special opportunity to debut and preview hundreds of the next season’s innovations in fishing gear and accessories. This is where the tackle industry debuts its latest innovations and recognizes the “best of the best.”

REELBOATING will be providing exclusive pictures, major product press releases and personalized reports within hours of their debut at this major industry event.

No need to wait for "upcoming issues" or hear about these products second-hand on other forums. ReelBoating will bring them to you as if you were actually there at the show.

:rb-rules:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week I will be posting individual threads with my press photos from the 2009 ICAST MAATS show. I will try to include brief comments when possible.

I informed the show vendors if they would like to come here and add details regarding their products displayed at the show they are more than welcome to do so in the thread where I post their photos.

Enjoy.

EZ Splice fasteners are designed to create a custom reliable splice in minutes. EZ Splice has been lab and field tested and in all tests the line broke and the splice held. EZ Splice works on any line, rope, or cord. EZ Splice is made from a zytel polymer that is U/V and corrosion resistant and 316 stainless steel pins.

I thought perhaps instead of a series of individual pins (as it is now) the pins could be grouped together as one (like a comb) and then tapped in however the manufacturer informed me there is a specific sequence in driving in the nails that actually adds strength to the splice.

post-1-1248065530_thumb.jpg