Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

beavboats.com? comments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did the search on THaT forum and found a couple of negative comments, but very old ones... does anybody have experience dealing with Gary Beaver??

He has an intrepid that I like but some things did not added up...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did the search on THaT forum and found a couple of negative comments, but very old ones... does anybody have experience dealing with Gary Beaver??

He has an intrepid that I like but some things did not added up...

You better run hard & fast from that dude. What a joke. He gives good brokers a bad rap! Find another boat from someone else! Good luck!

I have dealt with Gary. He does seem to have a line of quite a few Intrepids, but he can be "different" to deal with. You have my number, so give me a call and we'll talk about how to deal with him. He can get the job done and if the boat is what you are looking for, it is a shame to walk away because you are uncomfortable with Gary's manner. You always need to remember that you are the buyer and without you, nothing happens. As long as you lead, the deal can follow.

I saw the white one with a freind an few months back, the nonskid had been repainted and when you looked at it closely it was pealing off and when you looked inside the hatch on the starboard side next to the cc the stringer looked like it had a 1/8-1/4 " gap/crack from the hull.. it was scary looking. The broker told us it used to be a tender. Anyways it's still for sale and it a white 98 w/yamaha 250 2stroke. Ibelieve it's was priced in the 60's.